The Law Offices of Frank A. Coppa, LLC is a general practice law firm with locations in Wyckoff and Westfield, New Jersey. Our firm provides a full range of legal services to help you with the most common legal issues that may arise. If you have a legal question or problem, no matter how big or how small, and want to speak with an experienced attorney about finding a solution, contact our office today.
- Litigation: Frank A. Coppa is an experienced litigator and handles a wide variety of court cases including civil, commercial, and construction claims. He seeks the best outcome possible for his clients and keeps that in mind when advising you on whether to settle or go to trial.
- Real Estate: The firm helps buyers and sellers of residential properly prepare the required paperwork and ensures their rights are protected. Frank A. Coppa also handles appeals of property tax assessments when appraisers overvalue your property and increase your tax bill.
- Landlord/Tenant: Landlord/tenant court handles evictions, payment disputes, and breaches of landlord duties. Contact us if your landlord hasn’t complied with your lease, you need to know how to get out of a lease, or you need help settling some other dispute with your landlord.
- Municipal Court: Municipal court is sometimes called the people’s court and is where minor infractions and crimes are brought. Frank A. Coppa handles cases including traffic tickets, ordinance violations, and minor criminal offenses
- Will Preparation: If you’ve never prepared a will or haven’t updated yours in some time, we can help ensure that your wishes are protected and your family is adequately provided for after you are gone.